End World HungerJanuary 27, 2022
Improve EducationJanuary 30, 2022
Building Smart Cities
IDEAS & PLANNING AHEAD
Do you have ideas for the smart cities of the future? The world needs you! Please share your ideas in the comments below. Together we can brainstorm, create ideas, and plan ahead to help humanity move forward stronger than ever before in history.
• Salt Water (ocean water) will be used for washing dishes, taking showers, toilet flushing, etc. Using salt water for these everyday things will conserve the fresh water we use for drinking. Water mains and pipes will need to be made from non corrosive materials so no rusting occurs.
• All roads will have heating capabilities and there will be proper water drainage. Snow and ice will be melted instantly to avoid bad driving conditions.
• All street lights will have plug in charging stations and Wifi (or other internet connectivity).
• All power generated in homes and buildings will come from clean energy sources.
• Houses and buildings can be designed to rise and/or float, in case of rising ocean levels.
• The future of SMART CITIES to be continued. What's in your smart city? Comment below.