Do you have ideas and possible solutions on ways to end discrimination? The world needs you! Please share your ideas in the comments below. Together we can create awareness and find solutions to help humanity move forward stronger than ever before in history.
• Everyone has their own likes, why should it matter to you?
• There are many forms of discrimination and all of them are immature and stem from ignorance or misguidance.
• Not only is everyone physically different, we all internally different. We have different genes, different thoughts, different perspectives, different ideas, different opinions, different experiences, and much more differences that make us individuals.
• We must learn to have empathy and respect for one another, no matter someones sexual orientation, sex, religion, belief, gender reassignment, race, national origin, marriage, partnership, disability, age, pregnancy, or parental status. IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS AND IT'S NOT YOUR PROBLEM.
• We are all on different journeys and we all like different things. Regardless of our differences, we as humans, have the same basic necessities, and that's a starting point to connect with anyone.
• In schools, the youth should be taught about human differences, and they should also be taught about how ignorant and wrong discrimination is.
• Adults should also be taught about ending discrimination with constant reminders, through modern entertainment programming, media coverage, and advertisements.
• More ways to END DISCRIMINATION coming soon. Got ideas? Leave it in the comments below.