Do you have ideas and possible solutions on ways to end planned obsolescence? The world needs you! Please share your ideas in the comments below. Together we can create awareness and find solutions to help humanity move forward stronger than ever before in history.
• Most of the popular companies create products with a limited life span so people need to keep changing and updating. This results in the public spending more money and more waste being created to the planet.
• The biggest companies already have enough money for a thousand lifetimes, so why continue building products that need to be replaced so often?
• Why not differentiate your company from all of the rest by creating products that will last longer than 25 years? 50 years? 100 years?
• Hoarding innovation and slowly releasing improvements is slowing down your company's ability to innovate. And frankly, it's quite sad.
• Ambition and striving for growth is great, but greed is not.
• Create indestructible vehicles, phones, computers, televisions, appliances, electronics and other products. Allow the possibility to easily upgrade by making interchangeable parts and creating the freedom for simple updates. Companies who follow this tactic are the ones who will win in the long run.
• More ways to END PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE coming soon. Got ideas? Leave it in the comments.