Do you have ideas and possible solutions on ways to end war? The world needs you! Please share your ideas in the comments below. Together we can create awareness and find solutions to help humanity move forward stronger than ever before in history.
• There are many ways to resolve problems between countries. We must look for solutions instead of creating more problems.
• "The ones who start the war have the most to lose." —Damian Calzato
• The quote above means: those leaders who cannot resolve issues and resort to war will have nothing left. Their homes, buildings, businesses, and countries will be destroyed.
• "My mentor Fabian told me that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. Save your bombs for the space invaders." —Damian Calzato
The quote above means: if a war were to happen, nothing would be left, and the following war would be fought with fists. As our planet evolves, other planets in our galaxy are also evolving, we should save our weapons for potential arrival of advanced evil extraterrestrial civilizations.
• "What if war was nothing more than a global paintball tournament?" - "Monetized and commercialized of course. The jerseys alone would make trillions." —Damian Calzato
The two quotes above mean: countries could profit with a modern solution to war. Allowing countries to compete in a friendly, yet competitive paintball battle can be a global sporting event used to create massive amounts of income and resolve issues.
• In a world with so much technology, innovation, and advancement, we cannot use it against each other, because no one will win.
• "A prerequisite for becoming a president, prime minister or global leader should require attending a ten year program that involves educating, mentoring, and guiding the candidate to learn personal development, self help, wellbeing, innovation, problem solving, business and more..!" —Damian Calzato
• The quote above means: if world leaders were trained with this type of knowledge, training, and experience, problems would viewed at as obstacles, and leaders would have the skills to easily create solutions, instead of fighting each other.
• "They say one world order is on the way. One world, no borders, same laws apply everywhere, doesn't seem so bad." - "A planet with no borders means that all resources would be shared, all problems would be shared, and all leaders would be working to help each other." —Damian Calzato
• The two quotes above mean: removing borders from countries, allowing the shared use of resources, and aligning rules and laws internationally, would simplify and benefit every country.
• More ways to END WAR coming soon. Got ideas? Leave it in the comments below.