Save Natural ResourcesFebruary 1, 2022
Prevent DiseasesFebruary 1, 2022
Stay Ahead of Artificial Intelligence
IDEAS & POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
Do you have ideas and possible solutions on ways to stay ahead of artificial intelligence? We need you! Please share your ideas in the comments below. Together we can create awareness and find solutions to help humanity move forward stronger than ever before in history.
• Technology will continue to advance very quickly in the coming years. Computers, robots and other forms of technology and artificial intelligence will become more and more integrated in all of our lives.
• Robots will become our friends and they will most likely be everywhere that we can imagine. What can we do to make this safe and the best experience possible?
• Robots with artificial intelligence will learn everything and they will help us in ways we can't begin to imagine, but they must only be programmed and taught to function with positive and beneficial capabilities.
• Robots must be programmed to understand that humans are authority.
• When A.I. robots are everywhere around us, we must protect and ensure the safety of the people in our communities.
• Everyone must be issued remote access to shut off robots in their vicinity incase of a malfunction occurrence. Multiple ways to turn off the robots will be necessary.
• First way to allow emergency robot shut off access: Remote control for keychain, similar to a car fob.
• Second way to allow emergency robot shut off access: Smartphone feature or mobile application.
• Third way to allow emergency robot shut off access: Button or switch on the front and back of the robot.
• Forth way to allow emergency robot shut off access: Pull stations in the area, similar to fire alarm pull stations.
• An important feature to program into artificial intelligent robots is to have the ability to reformat and erase knowledge and memory incase of a serious malfunction.
• More ways to STAY AHEAD OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE coming soon. Got ideas? Leave it in the comments below.