Do you have ideas and possible solutions on ways to end racism? The world needs you! Please share your ideas in the comments below. Together we can create awareness and find solutions to help humanity move forward stronger than ever before in history.
• On the outside we look different, but on the inside we are all the same.
• Eventually racism will be a memory in the past but what can we do to speed up the process?
• Allowing infants and children to grow up with people of other ethnic backgrounds is the best way to prevent racism.
• When children grow up surrounded by different cultures in school and during other activities, they are highly likely to create friendships and relationships with children of other ethnicities.
• Having a diverse community of children and teachers should be mandatory in all schools.
• Educating children and reminding them as teenagers on why people have different skin colours is very important. Also teaching and reminding adults of this is very important. Some adults get caught up on background and forget we all have the same necessities.
• Another way to help is by creating more entertainment programming that displays relationships of people from different backgrounds.
• The media influences many people's thoughts, ideas, and opinions, so it needs to portray and remind people of how many beautiful connections already exist between different cultures.
• More ways to END RACISM coming soon. Got ideas? Leave it in the comments.