Do you have ideas and possible solutions on ways to increase global sanitization? The world needs you! Please share your ideas in the comments below. Together we can create awareness and find solutions to help humanity move forward stronger than ever before in history.
• Increasing sanitization is important to keeping people clean and healthy. Here are some innovations that can help increase global sanitization.
• An example of an innovation that will help increase cleanliness, before entering a mall or a grocery store, a person passes through a machine that looks like a metal detector, but instead of detecting metal, it would sanitize the entire body and/or clothing by spraying a light mist.
• An innovation will sanitize shoes and footgear: When you arrive at your home, simply put the shoes on the sanitizer tray, which would then remove any germs or bacteria on or underneath the shoes.
• An innovation should be created to sanitize and clean fruits and vegetables when you bring them home from the grocery store. Simply put your fruits and vegetables in this small appliance, and you can be sure that your food is ready to eat - dirt, germ and bacteria free.
• An innovative air purifier that filters and cleans air by removing pollution and harmful bacteria. This should be available for residential, commercial, and industrial spaces.
• Creating and providing eco-friendly soaps, sanitizers, and cleaning products for communities and people in third world countries (free of charge).
• More ways to INCREASE GLOBAL SANITIZATION coming soon. Got ideas? Leave it in the comments.