Fresh Water ConservationFebruary 1, 2022
Increase Global SanitizationFebruary 1, 2022
Extreme Weather Preparation
IDEAS & POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
Do you have ideas and possible solutions on ways to prepare for extreme weather? The world needs you! Please share your ideas in the comments below. Together we can create awareness and find solutions to help humanity move forward stronger than ever before in history.
• There are many ways to prepare for extreme weather. Will you be ready?
• The first solution to facing extreme weather is by building homes that can withstand the worst of weather conditions.
• Tornados, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods: can we create homes that will protect us from the worst? Of course we can. But the costs of materials and labor usually stop us from building indestructible structures. How do we adapt?
• If the ocean starts rising in 1000 years, should we already start building houses, buildings, and other structures that are able to rise with the rising water levels? Should we already start building cars that can drive on water?
• The planet is still in great shape, but you should always be ready for extreme weather. Prepare your home and have a plan.
• If you have the space, you could store enough food in your home for a couple months. If you live near the ocean, buy a boat and keep it in the backyard incase of a massive flood. Is your area is known for tornados, install a wind resistant roof structure. Do your research and stay safe.
• More ways for EXTREME WEATHER PREPARATION coming soon. Got ideas? Leave it in the comments below.